Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 things am addicted to

Its 3am in Malawi and am still awake doing either of the three things i like doing. I can go on doing it until time to go to work.

I like browsing the net on my cellphone, watching a movie or reading a novel. Am seriously addicted to these three that a day cannot pass without doing one or all three.

Reading novels dates back to my secondary school days when i was introduced to african writers series and pacesetters. Now am used to read thrillers from best selling authours like; Tom Clancy, Clive Cussler, Robert Ludlum, Vince Flynn and Judith Kruntz. In fact i enjoy series with one hero like Cussler's Dirk Pitt, Clancy's Mike Rodgers and Jack Ryan.

I use every possible moment to browse on my phone. Its either am on Twitter or am reading various blogs especially Mashable. The only setback is when i don't have airtime.

I've learnt to respect time for my paid job and i don't mess up with it but internet is very tempting at times.

Working outside urban areas also works to my advantage. I go straight home to my television, novel or mobile internet when friends are going out. Am currently watching the series (for the second time) Prison Break.
These are the things that keeps me going plus following current news on TV, Newspapers and Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments