Saturday, June 6, 2009

RELOCATION

It is confirmed! For the next coming year I will be operating from Mulanje District some 120Km away from Blantyre. I have just received a letter informing me of this decision from my employers. Being a person who loves working outside town, it will not be difficult to cope up with life in this area.
Mulanje is a district which borders with Mozambique, and i will be working right at the border called Muloza. We interact with different kinds of people from various nationalities who pass through this border.
It is not a busy border town per se but alot of activities takes place and the fact that i will be meeting people of different nationalities makes me happy. I love chatting with people from different countries and share experiences. Hope we meet the next time you use Muloza Border.
I will continue updating this blog with more interesting news, pictures and updates from my new base. Mulanje is where the biggest mountain in Central Africa is located and it can be seen from our offices!! I will be posting pictures soon....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Mulanje Vince. Its a paradise of natural beauty! Get in touch
    paulmakondetsa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments