Friday, October 15, 2010

More respect to my mum

I called her this morning just to wish her a happy mothers day. She was happy as always reminding me to work hard.

She worked hard to raise us amidst the many problems she met along the way. She made sure that we go to school and was very worried if we din't do well in class.

What stuck in my mind is the time she started selling mandasi to raise money for my transport. I was doing my secondary school at Zingwangwa Secondary while we were staying in Machinjiri. I had to take 4 minbuses a day to and from school which was quite expensive. But mum managed to pay for all this.

This day reminds me all the goodies that my mum has done for me and my relatives. I also value what other mothers and women have done to us. The world would have been a dull place without women.

Apart from my mum (anyanduna) I also salute my mum's sister (Aunt Bella), all the ankhazi and Mrs Malemia. Happy Mothers day!!!

1 comment:

Comments