Friday, July 29, 2011

blogging from muwa village

Its been over five years since  i last went to the village and this time it was a very good experience. It was my very first time to go alone to My home village, Muwa, T/A Chikulamayembe. Am writing now from a cafe at Rumphi Boma just to let the world know that i can browse from the confines of my villages.

It was quite an experience to meet my relatives and all the other kinsmen in the village. Was even more interesting to explain to the people their what actually happened on 20th May in Blantyre and other cities.


I will be writing more details of the trip in the following posts as of now am busy explaining what internet means to the relatives i have come with here. In fact i had to find very suitable words to explain where i was going to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments